Band Coach: Rock and Pop Music Teacher
iRock are now looking for passionate musicians to join our team who want to help us inspire the next generation of musicians! The successful candidate will deliver fun and engaging music lessons to primary school children.
- Be able to play at least 2 of the following instruments (Drums/Keyboard/Guitar/Vocals)
- Experience playing in bands.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Hold a full UK driving licence and own a car.
- Passionate and enthusiastic individual.
- Great communication skills with both children and adults.
- Deliver fun and engaging band lessons in multiple primary schools.
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple schools.
- Maintain a professional brand in every school you work in.
- Help children deliver their first live performances.
- Email communication with parents and schools.
- Join a new and fast growing company with opportunities to grow and develop.
- 10 weeks holiday per year.
- Staff social days.
- Fuel contributions.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual pay rises related to performance.
- Full time, permanent position working during the week.
If you are successful in your application you will be required to attend one of our interviews. We will give you plenty of notice as to when the interview would take place.
£19,000 – £22,000 per annum
(Based on experience)
Monday – Friday during term time