Senior Sales and Campaign Manager
Full time position
Brand new position within a young and fast growing company!
This job role is a fantastic opportunity to become part for a small and dedicated team with a big vision. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to help drive our sales to the next level! If you love the idea of inspiring thousands of children every week with music then this might be the position for you!
iRock provides the opportunity for children to learn how to be in a band by partnering with primary schools.
- Drive campaigns by creating and developing new sales strategies that fit with the company’s vision.
- Create new customer relationships with key members of staff within primary schools around the UK
- Generate new leads, book assemblies and deliver new partnerships with UK schools
- Schedule appointments and communicate with other staff members within iRock
Experience and Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Extensive experience in sales both over the phone and in person (Experience within the education sector is preferred but not essential)
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Strong IT and Administration Skills
- Competitive salary within the education sector
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Opportunity to develop within a young and vibrant company
- 5 weeks holiday plus all recognised UK bank holidays
- Regular staff social events
If you are successful in your application you will be required to attend one of our interviews. We will give you plenty of notice as to when the interview would take place.
£25,000 – £30,000 per annum
(Based on experience)
Attractive Bonus Scheme
Monday – Friday